Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Year Round Tree




Keep

Christmas

with you

all through the year








That is the message featured on my year round tree. This is a saying I always remember especially after Christmas. It was a saying that I remember hearing on a Sesame Street Christmas episode I used to watch with our kids ~ this meaningful message has stayed with us from year to year.
This year I decided to have a mini year round tree which I hope to decorate according to the different seasons, feasts, birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
Come join me as I go about changing or adding to my little tree.






Here are the little hearts I made using paper, glitter glue, stickers, outliners, flowers and gems along with ribbon hangers.










I put them all on my tree for Valentine's along with other decorations I received from my online friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails