- Your 'free' paper bag (we now have paper bags galore instead of the usual plastic ones),
- acrylic paint (any colour),
- small paint brush,
- a few drops of water,
- mixing bowl and plastic spoon,
- piece of cardboard to try out stamp,
- something to print with, I used the bottom of an empty water bottle...
Are you ready, let's go...
Having mixed some of your acrylic paint into your mixing bowl, add a few drops of water and mix thoroughly with a spoon (not like I did with the brush as I got it too loaded with paint...I was in a rush to make a sample to take it to the centre while also trying to take photographs single-handed ~ talk of multi-tasking!)
Now load your brush with paint and paint the (outside of the) bottom of your water bottle...use several coats of paint to cover this area well...mine was super loaded LOL!
KIDS: Please ask an adult for permission to use whatever you have chosen as your stamp.
Make a bow or tie...depending on whatever you choose to make, cut equal pieces of ribbon to complete this added feature.
Do the same all along each side, front and back.
And there you have it, another pretty recycled bag