Monday, March 16, 2009

Year Round Tree ~ St. Patrick's Day


Here is how I decorated my tree for St.Paddy's Day...I left my Valentine's Day hearts on the tree and added some Shamrock decorations, put a crocheted clover pin at the top and decorated around the base with decorative coins. Thanks to my on-line friends who have so generously sent me these great add-ons for my tree.








Here is a closeup of the crochet pin at the top of the tree with one of the shamrock decorations on the lower branches.










The picture on the right shows the shamrock decoration in more detail along with a 'Thinking about you' Tag from my Secret Sister from the Voy Craftsayings Board which will stay on the tree all year.









I love the 'Blessings to this House' Card from my SS...

I have been counting the coins (thanks Cathy) beneath the tree and with a sigh, praying they might turn to real gold and multiply!


Joking apart, I would like to thank God for my family and friends
who have added cheer and so much fun
to making this St.Patrick's day
a memorable one!
Happy St.Patrick's Day
God bless you all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Doreen, your tree is lovely.
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice tree!! It seems as more and more people are leaving a tree up year round and deocrating. Looks very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue and Amber, I am really enjoying the tree and so is my family and our guests : )
    Happy St. Paddy's Day,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails