Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Light a Candle


I am sure many of you have visited the Gratefulness.org Candle site before. I have a link to it on the side of my Blog under the name Light a Candle. It is such a lovely place to visit. It will provide you with a quiet space where you can reflect quietly and pray while lighting a candle.
I have just lit one for those hit by the terrible earthquake in Italy and I also started a group under the name WW (for WorldWide) so if you would like to join this, just click on
and follow the instructions. I have started this page of candles which will all be in support, dedication or in memory of the victims, families and all the people in the region. Please join us and invite others to join so that candles can be lit from all around the world for those hit by the devastation and who need our prayers. Thank you.
A special thanks for the idea of starting this page of candles goes to my sister Crafty Sue who has also posted this site on her blog http://craftysusie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice thing to do! I lit one a few hours ago. Such a sad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Doreen for posting this on your blog.
    I hope many others will follow.
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails