Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something different for my next Craft Fair

I have been working on painting these watering cans throughout this past week. They are quite small, you could even call them miniatures so painting was a little bit more difficult but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Last week I gave them a coat of primer plus three coats of a basic colour so I could focus on the designs this week.
Here is a closer look.


I think they would look cute with an Easter egg on top!
I love Watering Cans, reminds me of the time my dear Dad
had bought me one as an Easter present.

4 comments:

  1. Coming from you that's a great compliment Lee, thanks, I've still got lots to learn but am enjoying painting, I guess I'll be learning all my life : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! They'd look great with flowers or a small plant potted inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo...cute!
    Nice work!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails