Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flat Stanley visits my Craftroom





I have had an important visitor this week...Flat Stanley has travelled over the Big Pond to visit Malta and my family and he was sent on this great adventure by a very special young boy whose name is Matthew and whose Grandma is an online crafting friend of mine. Flat Stanley has visited my crafting room and with a little help (since the brush was almost as big as he is), he has also helped with decoupaging my glass products in readiness for a CraftFair this weekend.
We are working on a journal and some more pictures for Matthew's school project...what a great way to study...I wish we had teachers who thought of teaching this way back in my schooldays!
Flat Stanley is a great little 'boy', very well behaved and I thank Matthew for letting me help in this great project!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty glass Doreen! You are quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure his visit was appreciated.
    Wow... you surely are keeping very busy seeing the pictures you posted. Good luck for your SALE!
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLAT STANLEY is a brilliant idea! What a wonderful teaching tool. I love the pictures of your craftwork. Very pretty! Hope your event went even better than you'd hoped for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails