MANY THANKS to my dear sister Sue of http://craftysusie.blogspot.com/ for these lovely awards. I apologise for not posting them before but as you know I was without my own PC and therefore quite limited as to having my own files, timing, etc. Anyway here I am so thanks from the bottom of my heart dear sis. . .I AM TRULY HONOURED!
I think at this point in time I had better pass these on by offering them to all those who visit my blog so please feel free to post them on your blog and pass them on to others.
In order to make things easier on myself and others who will accept the awards, I will not list any conditions to follow except that they do their best to forward them to as many as they see fit in true friendship...as I hope I am doing here and to post the relative links of those offering the Awards. I too kindly ask that you post a link to my blog, thanks!
The Most Favourite Award says...
“These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”
The Honest Scrap Award says I must list ten honest things about myself so hmm, let me see, I hope I can find ten...so here goes...
1. First and foremost I believe in Jesus and I love God, my family and friends.
2. My favourite colour is blue (all shades of blue).
3. I collect thimbles and teapots and angels.
4. I love writing poetry and doing all sorts of crafts.
5. Nature and music inspire me.
6. I hate back-biting and gossip.
7. I love looking at clouds and the sea.
8. I enjoy working as a volunteer mostly within my parish community.
9. My new hobbies are blogging, photography and gardening (hmm, that's not bad for this year!)
10. I hope to learn parchment later this year and would also love to learn One-Stroke-Painting.
Hmm, that wasn't so bad, I think I'll go back over that and see a little bit about ME!
Both of the above awards as well as The Lemonade Award require that they are passed on to 8, 7 and 10 blogs respectively. However, seeing as these are being passed on as best as I can and in good faith, I am hoping that they will be shared likewise with many who deserve them.
~ Thanks for visiting and I hope to see these awards on your blogs too ~