Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Here I am back on my blog after a very long silence. My pc was not working and I did not feel comfortable working on my ipad or my family's PC's. Anyway I have to say I am very happy to have my computer working and very happy to be on my blog again. I was re-reading some of my poems and found this from one of the pages and thought it would be nice to share it again especially now that we are back to fall and back to rainy days.


Raindrops are falling, 
My senses renew, 
The scent of the first rain I loved as I grew. 
Leaves are greener, 
Earth's refreshed, 
Your spirit Lord fills our soul 
And we are blessed! 
Doreen Scerri © 
* * * * *

Picture is from shared files

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails