Friday, November 9, 2012

Live on air this morning...at Radio Elenjani 95.8FM

I'll be on air this morning from 9.30 up until 11.45 if you'd like to tune in. My programme is Kreattivita ma' Doreen (Creativity with Doreen). So tune in to today's show and listen in to talk about creativity, how to be more creative at work, at home and anywhere. Enjoy some interesting quotations and great music too. Get your pencil and paper ready for a great recipe and more. The show is mostly in Maltese with some quotes in English...enjoy the music too!
I am half way through this season's programmes : )
Visit my Creativity by Doreen FB Page for more recipes and great crafts ...http://www.facebook.com/CreativityByDoreen

http://www.livestream.com/radju_elenjani

2 comments:

  1. Yes thanks Loree, all went well and I enjoyed doing the show too. Thanks for asking : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails