Sunday, January 1, 2012

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I would like to extend my warmest seasonal greetings, although belated since my family and I were away over the holidays, and I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Who knows what 2012 will bring for all of us but whatever it is, may we all have faith in knowing that our wonderful God will take care of us because we are His children. God loves and treasures us more than we can ever comprehend. He has called us his own, and He will never forsake us (Hebrews 13:5).

As we make our New Year's resolutions, although some of us will resolve not to make any, may we ask Mary to guide us in our everyday hopes and dreams.

“Mary, pray for me throughout this year so that I can walk in the dignity that your Son has won for me!”

2 comments:

  1. Even if we have already exchanged our Happy New Year wishes, I hope all (or even just a part of) your wishes come true this year.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails