Monday, June 28, 2010

And the Winners are.....


The names eligible for the draw are...

1 Angela
2 Loree
3 Sue
4 Pat
5 Jan



At this very moment I am drawing the winners on random.org.

......drum roll please..........

and

the

winners

are:

1st Prize...ANGELA! Congrats Angie!

Runner-ups...JAN and SUE!

Loree and Pat I don't want you to feel left out sooo... I am sending you a small token too : )

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you and thanks for taking part! I hope you will enjoy your gifts.


Best wishes,

Doreen : )

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Angie!
    Thanks Doreen, I will email you later.
    Hugs,
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so excited Doreen, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girls! I will be emailing you soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accidenti, sono arrivata in ritardo!
    Complimenti alla vincitrice..,
    Baci
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails