Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lists, lists and more lists...


I am always writing lists, crossing out items and writing out some more.  Are you like me, do you like making lists?  I find it helps me focus on what I have to do. It also helps me be more productive and creative!

I make shopping lists and To Do lists and lately, of course, with Christmas just around the corner, I am adding my Christmas Card List, Baking Ingredients Shopping List, Christmas Dinner shopping List, Special To Do List (you know like, when to put up the tree, write out cards, call friends, etc.) and Christmas gift list.   Never an end it seems, but as I cross each item I do or buy I feel that at least I am getting there...

Thinking about it, I really have to add one more list...that is thinking about those less fortunate than ourselves, maybe making a hamper to add to the church drive for taking hampers to those in need, checking with an orphanage if they need gifts or food.  And why not keep doing this all through the year?  It doesn't take that much, especially that it is not only at this special time of year that there are families with special needs but every day throughout the year.



And if I find there is still that one more thing to do, well I'll start another list!


Pictures from shared files

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, your input and time are greatly appreciated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails